Sign up here to receive updates by email or send us your ideas at the contacts listed below!
Drop in to share your ideas, questions, stories, or to just say hello during Hannah’s regular office hours – rotating in-person locations across all 6 wards and on Zoom!
- Weds January 12 – 7:30-9am,
in person in Ward 1: Starbucks, 242 Elliot St (outside if necessary!)on Zoom (Starbucks has gone drivethru only again given current covid conditions!) – link to join
- Fri January 28 – 12-2pm, on Zoom (link to join)
- Thurs February 10 –
6-8pm,5:45 – 6:45pm in person in Ward 2: Beverly Public Library, 32 Essex Street, Fogg Room (Note the time change – you’re welcome to join me in heading over to City Hall for a 7pm Charter Review Committee Meeting!)
- Weds February 23 – 7:30-9am, on Zoom (link to join)
- Sat March 12 – 10am-12pm, in person in Ward 3: Dunkin Donuts, Cabot Plaza, 411 Cabot St
- Fri March 25 – 8-10am, on Zoom (link to join)
- Mon April 11 –
6-8pm,4:30-6:15pm, in person in Ward 4: Lynch Park picnic tables (Note the time change – you’re welcome to join me in heading over to City Hall for 6:30pm Public Services Cmte and 7pm Finance & Property Cmte meetings!)
- Weds April 27 – 7:30-9am, on Zoom (link to join)
- Fri May 13 – 5-7pm, in person in Ward 5: Panera, 57 Dodge St
- Thurs May 26 – 4-6pm, on Zoom (link to join)
Sat Jun 11 – 11am-1pm in Ward 6: Beverly Public Library Farms Branch, 24 Vine Stto be rescheduled thanks to a work conflict – stay tuned!
- July – December dates coming soon!